X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I almost got it right :P

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is just one of Diego's kits that I've modified that's why is not right xD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/QUOTE]

Comment

Fantastic!!!

Comment

WOW, great!
        How did You put it into the game?

.:. Patchmaker of www.fifaserwis.com .:.

Comment

Originally posted by Hrvoje Bajlo View Post
          So.. we've got replacement for fsh fileformat and as i can see, impbig and biggui are not working with .big files.

only eagraph 104 version is working and with extra hexadecimal editing you can export files, which, seems to me are uncompressed!?!?

so far, i've exported some files and investigating them.. will try importing back to .big, but we will need new rebuilder for .bh files too..

alot of work is ahead of us if we want to edit this game in the same way we did in past years..

feel free to post your experience's here

UPDATE:
          just to let you all know that Ariel and myself are in the middle of investigating new fileformat .rx3 which we believe is modified .fsh So far, we've managed to export any file from .big, but they all remain UNCOMPRESSED, so there has to be a way to find algorithm to decompress .rx3... I'm sure Ariel will crack it very soon
          you can export files with big gui, but, you have first to rename files to shorter filename
          Croatian FIFA Center

Comment

how can U extract this file, what tool u use ?

--------------------------------------------------------------

--------Barca-Milan-The best club--------

Comment

Originally posted by Ra\/ View Post
              WOW, great!
              How did You put it into the game?
              Exported-Imported with TexMod

http://img714.imageshack.us/slidesho...660530yvn.smil

I've put a mustache to Villa 'cause I'm still celebrating "el Bicentenario"

Comment

Great work.

But it would be best to put the content of this thread in the thread i created here:
                http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=164250

instead of creating a new thread. It would be much more organized.

FC Porto - winning since 1893

the club with more titles in portuguese football
                FCP - 70
                SLB - 68

Comment

Graphics import using TextMod

Here is a quick guide on how to import textures using TextMod:

EXPORTING FILES:
                  - Using TextMod, click on the Logging Mode tab and set an Output Folder:
                  - Set Output format to PNG
                  - Set the target application to point to the FIFA.EXE file
                  - In that window (logging mode tab) click RUN
                  - FIFA will now launch.
                  - Start a game and when you get to the point where you would play, hit the + button on the NUM PAD (very important)
                  - This will start scrolling each image on the screen. Using the ENTER key will save that image.
                  - The images will be saved in the OUTPUT folder mentioned above.

NOTE: You will have hundreds of textures show up, hit ENTER ONLY on the ones you wish to modify.

MOD'ing
                  - Modify the images you exported in the Output folder
                  - Once done, click on the Package Build tab in TextMod and point to the text file created there. This will ID all the textures you exported! You can delete any line within that file you dont want (in other words select on the files you edited, then save the text file)
                  - When ready, click on the BUILD button (you will see a message like: Success! xx Textures added). This in turn will create a tpf file!

Import an RUN!
                  - On the package Mode tab click on the folder icon, it will ask you where the TPF file is located (package name)
                  - Once added click on RUN and enjoy!!!

Notes: As I said before, it will NOT ALLOW you to import any graphics into the BIG files! It will use any files in the OUTPUT folder to override the default EA textures. YOU CANNOT run the game without TextMod and see the changes you made. This is a VERY time consuming process as you will need to scroll thru hundreds of textures to find the ones you want to modify. Be sure to add transparencies to PNG files as if you leave them as exported, any part that is BLACK will show up. . This method will only allow you to modify textures, not database data.

Until a better method (editor) is created, this is the best we can do at this time with the tools out there.

- Team GSP
                  sigpic
                  GreekSuperPatch.com| YouTube| Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bruno167 View Post
                    Great work.

But it would be best to put the content of this thread in the thread i created here:
                    http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=164250

instead of creating a new thread. It would be much more organized.
                    merge threads

Comment

Any news for open database. DBMaster, not work.
                      Thanks in advance.

Comment

See Bruno's thread on how to import textures using TextMod
                        sigpic

Comment

Running FIFA 11 in windowed mode / rna.ini

As we've seen in other posts, editing the RNA.INI in the demo allows us to change the difficulty level, add extra time to half's etc.

If you wish to set FIFA 11 in a windowed mode, add the following line into the rna.ini

FULLSCREEN=0

Other known rna.ini settings:

// DIFFICULTY LEVEL
                          // 0 = AMATEUR
                          // 1 = SEMI-PRO
                          // 2 = PRO
                          // 3 = WORLDCLASS
                          // 4 = LEGENDARY
                          DEFAULT_DIFFICULTY_LEVEL = 3

//even number (half time length in min)
                          HALF_LENGTH=6

If I recall from the original poster, 4 = LEGENDARY did not work? (havent tired ti to be honest)

This file is located in the FIFA 11 Demo\Game folder. You can create your own using notpad, paste the contents in it and save as an .ini file (rna.ini)
                          sigpic

Comment

INIESTA

Comment

With the help of Jorge, Hrvoje, Ariel, MonkeyDragon and me we discover two key facts that will help to decode FIFA 11 .rx3 files. The first step was to discover that .rx3 files are compressed using zlib. After that Jorge found out that textures are decoded ard dds ones ( DXT5 ). So now we need to build a tool that allows to unzlib files and then recreates header of dds files. We will keep you informed about our progress.
                              Legends may sleep, but the never die...
                              Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by $ido (F|G) View Post
                                With the help of Jorge, Hrvoje, Ariel, MonkeyDragon and me we discover two key facts that will help to decode FIFA 11 .rx3 files. The first step was to discover that .rx3 files are compressed using zlib. After that Jorge found out that textures are decoded ard dds ones ( DXT5 ). So now we need to build a tool that allows to unzlib files and then recreates header of dds files. We will keep you informed about our progress.
                                Thanks mate. It's a real pity that Krystian cannot help you but he is very busy with his real job
                                Email Address: [email protected]
                                download Patch Holly & Benji Fifa 08

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X