(PS3)PATCH for fifa 11?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (PS3)PATCH for fifa 11?

are there patches for fifa11 for ps3? for like boots or extra teams? like for fifa for PC?
    3 Time Libertadores Champs....
    3 Time World Club Champs...
    Im not cocky im confident//so when u tell me im da best its a compliment//

that's why pc is better,we have tons of patches and editors and mods and kits and everything...jeeeeeeeeeeee.

Comment

It's will be a matter of time before someone willing to create tools to edit SAVE data.
      Skeptik a.k.a mslpatcher
      I make Malaysia Leagues patches and AFF Suzuki Cup for FIFA08, FIFA09, FIFA10, FIFA11 and now FIFA 12 PC.
      Also I make Singapore League and Cups for FIFA10 PC.
      Created Untucked and semi-tucked shirt for fifa10 (almost NG style)
      Malaysia Leagues for FIFA08,09 & 10 related patches
      Malaysia Leagues for FIFA11 patches
      Malaysia Leagues for FIFA12 patches
      http://mslpatcher.wordpress.com - main blogs for all patches been made.
      TETAP MENYOKONG BOLA SEPAK MALAYSIA

Comment

yea i always played it on PC butu i decided to buy a ps3...its ok but lacks some of the details and realism we add on PC thru patches
        3 Time Libertadores Champs....
        3 Time World Club Champs...
        Im not cocky im confident//so when u tell me im da best its a compliment//

Comment

Originally posted by Brasil6x View Post
          yea i always played it on PC butu i decided to buy a ps3...its ok but lacks some of the details and realism we add on PC thru patches
          Thats not true the gameplay patches are patched to play like they do on the consoles console gameplay is amazing compared to pc.Extra teams and things isnt as great as amazing gameplay.

Comment

What is so bad about the PC gameplay?? I have a 360 and love that gameplay. I tried my friends ps3 and found it weird (but I couldn't say why). It may have been coz he had a small full HDTV and mine I play thru an old CRT TV. Maybe the high def was to blame

http://fifa11tricks.co.cc
            Learn all the best skill moves and goalscoring techniques

Comment

Working...
            X