Concacaf Forum - Fifa 11 - PS3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donovanfan3456 View Post
    It seems that this creation center works for both PS3 and Xbox. Meaning the teams work for both. Can anyone confirm if that is true?
    I believe it works only for PS3 and XBox 360. I'm playing on PC, so I hope this feature is added at some point.

Once I get the game I'll be able to make more accurate ratings. I haven't really played FIFA since '98. I've been playing PES exclusively for a long while. I edited USL 1 and 2 teams for Winning Eleven 2007/PES 6 in '07, '08, and '09.

@ WhiteBalla - Who are you and what team did you play for? If you don't mind me asking

Peace guys!
    MLS, USL 1+2 (North American 2nd+ 3rd Division) and Mexican League Option file for Winning Eleven 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Baracuda View Post
      I believe it works only for PS3 and XBox 360. I'm playing on PC, so I hope this feature is added at some point.

Once I get the game I'll be able to make more accurate ratings. I haven't really played FIFA since '98. I've been playing PES exclusively for a long while. I edited USL 1 and 2 teams for Winning Eleven 2007/PES 6 in '07, '08, and '09.

@ WhiteBalla - Who are you and what team did you play for? If you don't mind me asking

Peace guys!
      It would be great if it could be used on PC. The only problem with this creation center is that you can't edit teams of other people. So any editing on a large scale will have to be a cooperative effort of all authors. This is my understanding.

Are you going to be purchasing for PS3 or xbox360?

Comment

Originally posted by donovanfan3456 View Post
        It would be great if it could be used on PC. The only problem with this creation center is that you can't edit teams of other people. So any editing on a large scale will have to be a cooperative effort of all authors. This is my understanding.

Are you going to be purchasing for PS3 or xbox360?

I've been thinking about getting a PS3, but haven't...yet. I'm good right now with PC gaming, but there are a few games that I'd love to play not available on PC.
        MLS, USL 1+2 (North American 2nd+ 3rd Division) and Mexican League Option file for Winning Eleven 2007

Comment

Hi, I'm from Guatemala and I would like to help create some teams from Guatemala, later this month I buy fifa11 for ps3 and I will put to work

Comment

Are you all JTAG 360 owners?

http://fifa11tricks.co.cc
            Learn all the best skill moves and goalscoring techniques

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X