The weather

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The weather

Is there a fix for weather problems in manager mode?

When I play with a default team that originally exists in FIFA 11, the weather is random as it should be. But when I manage and play a team/league that has been installed afterwards (like all the CEP patch leagues), the weather stays always dry.

I think the official FIFA 11 patch fixed only the default teams and leagues.

The weather problem is not the end of the world, but it would be nice to find a solution. It's just the manager mode that has these issues.

Originally posted by seldom View Post
    Is there a fix for weather problems in manager mode?

When I play with a default team that originally exists in FIFA 11, the weather is random as it should be. But when I manage and play a team/league that has been installed afterwards (like all the CEP patch leagues), the weather stays always dry.

I think the official FIFA 11 patch fixed only the default teams and leagues.

The weather problem is not the end of the world, but it would be nice to find a solution. It's just the manager mode that has these issues.
    doesn't it depend on the stadium settings,
    if that stadium have dry/rainy/snow weather?

think there may be some rna.ini codes for it maybe..

Comment

Originally posted by tokke001 View Post
      doesn't it depend on the stadium settings,
      if that stadium have dry/rainy/snow weather?

think there may be some rna.ini codes for it maybe..
      It's not the stadium settings. For some reason in additional leagues the weather is always dry when managing a team. The stadium can be whatever, the weather stays dry.

In the original leagues of FIFA 11 (England, France, Germany etc. etc.) the weather is random.

Comment

Working...
      X