Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA 11 Real Performance Optimizer (Real Solving to Any Lags) - Doctor+ Productions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks bro, you saved my day.

Comment

Not at all mate.
      FENERBAHÇE SK
      THE RISING SUN OVER EUROPE

Origin - PSN - Steam ID: bulkane
      Uplay: bulkane06

https://www.twitch.tv/06bulkane

Comment

i was having the game laggy with windows 7 x64 , when i installed windows xp the lag gone 100% , now i used to run windows 7 x64 again and it still lags , with your patch it reduced the lag by 15% maybe ..
        so the real proplem with 95% who have lags is windows 7 x64 i guess ..
        what do u think fidel ??

Comment

@ahmedfree

use this tool and you have no lags! http://downloads.guru3d.com/RivaTune...nload-163.html

program files-RivaTuner v2.24 MSI Master Overclocking Arena 2009 edition-tools-D3DOverrider then open D3DOverrider.exe and Add profile fifa.exe-start fifa and have fun with no lags

sorry for my bad english.. merry x-mas for everyone

Comment

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all! I hope for awesome holidays to all!!

of heart,

best regards
            Fidel
            Doctor+ Productions

@ahmedfree: try the solution from Etyn85, on add is also recommended to disable visual theme when run FIFA 11:
            go to FIFA 11 \Game folder right click on fifa.exe, property, compatibility tab, disable theme, and desktop composition, apply....start the game and try!!!
            on windows 7 it also recommended to install TuneUp Utilities 2011 and optimize the system!!!
            use this photo to see details:

best regards
            Fidel

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel Gameplay View Post

of heart,

best regards
              Fidel
              Doctor+ Productions

@ahmedfree: try the solution from Etyn85, on add is also recommended to disable visual theme when run FIFA 11:
              go to FIFA 11 \Game folder right click on fifa.exe, property, compatibility tab, disable theme, and desktop composition, apply....start the game and try!!!
              on windows 7 it also recommended to install TuneUp Utilities 2011 and optimize the system!!!

best regards
              Fidel
              Mr. Fidel, sorry for the interuption but after applying the second patch/fix (crowd disabled), yet the crowd is still there in my game,
              could you enlighten me on this matter ? Thanks.
              * Before applying the fix, the matches should have empty seats. (edited crowd LUA file by Monkey Dragon)
              Last edited by matthewhong; 25-12-2010, 05:10:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Etyn85 View Post
                @ahmedfree

use this tool and you have no lags! http://downloads.guru3d.com/RivaTune...nload-163.html

program files-RivaTuner v2.24 MSI Master Overclocking Arena 2009 edition-tools-D3DOverrider then open D3DOverrider.exe and Add profile fifa.exe-start fifa and have fun with no lags

sorry for my bad english.. merry x-mas for everyone

it doesn't work , lag is still as it was ..
                what exactly does this tool do ??

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel Gameplay View Post

of heart,

best regards
                  Fidel
                  Doctor+ Productions

best regards
                  Fidel
                  tried rivatuner and nothing happened , and when i play i always end this process in task manager "dwm" which is the visual theme but nothing with w7.
                  any idea ?
                  thanks again fidel , u r the man

Comment

ahmedfree, what is your pc specs?
                    Did you install latest drivers?
                    Also before going into the game you can use the "Game booster".
                    FENERBAHÇE SK

Comment

before i say my specs , i know the are old , but they made the game run perfectly on windows xp

laptop
                      amd athlon tf-36 ( 2.0 g.hz)
                      4 g.b ddr2
                      ati radoen hd3200 (256 m.b dedicated - 1919 m.b hyper memorey )
                      windows 7 ultimate x64

desktop
                      ati radoen hd5870
                      core i7-920
                      6 g.b ddr3
                      windows 7 ultimate x64

the game lags with both of them on windows 7 , on xp , desktop runs it maxed out with lod settings very high 1920 x1080 4x aa high details ( perfectly ) even recording with fraps , w7 so laggy even low settings with all solutions tried and nothing with 7
                      laptop runs it on low , 1280 x 720 no aa , perfectly on xp , laggy with 7

i use 10.10 drivers on both of them that fixed lag with most people .

gamebooster doesn't do anything

i can't stop using w7 but this proplem is annoying

Comment

i have fifa 11 patch 1.01

my original game files are 0.big 5920kb
                        0.bh 3kb
                        7.big 141952kb
                        7.bh 17kb

when i press hybrid.bat it will be 7.bh 17kb 7.big 141990 kb

then i install optimizer

0.bh 3kb
                        0.big 6158kb

and then i post these all new files to my game folder and run fifa.exe it doesnt work it doesnt run fifa.exe so what the problem???

i have windows xp prof 32b

Comment

it work ok but not working online ://

Comment

FOR HYBRID QUESTION USE THE APPROPRIATE THREAD! THANKS
                            go here: http://doctorfidel.wordpress.com/201...r-productions/
                            download FIFA 11 HYBRID GAMEPLAY 3.0.4 FINAL VERSION + Crowd Sounds Tune Enhancing + CPU Skill-Moves + NEW ICECAMERAS:
                            (version with automatic read only data files disabled)...follow the install instruction!!! on final step use the same data0 updated with Hybrid to install FIFA 11 optimizer!!
                            The latest HYbrid versions not online compatible!!!

enJoy!!

Originally posted by dany00711 View Post
                            it work ok but not working online ://

and then i post these all new files to my game folder and run fifa.exe it doesnt work it doesnt run fifa.exe so what the problem???
                            i have windows xp prof 32b
                            Last edited by Fidel Gameplay; 27-12-2010, 03:36:PM.

Comment

t work ok but now i cannot play on game ranger (

every time when i connect to multiplayer lan it show you must have same version that your opponent

so it dont work online

Comment

That's already not compatible with online. (since hybrid 3.0 version)
                                FENERBAHÇE SK

Comment

Working...
                                X