FIFA 11 PS3 Gameplay Patch for FIFA 11 PC by Doctor+ Productions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperMAG View Post
    I am not really a coder, but so far i have noticed alot of changes, the most notible one is 360 fight for possesion.

If you are saying that exe cant read the data code, then how it readed all those stuff that i noticed.

And how hard it could be to check the Ps3/xbox exe and copy the code to make pc exe to read it too.
    truthfully i think you are looking into it too much.

watch a cpu vs cpu game w/ 2 teams you are a fan of so you know exactly
    how they play.

then install ea gameplay & do the same, you will see no difference.

i think your mind is playing tricks on you, thats just my opinion.
    & believe me when i say this, im hoping this in fact becomes possible.

a sense of true realism & individualism is really needed in this pc version.

& if the ball physics are in an ai file, along w/ the jostling params then its just a matter of tweaking them in that file & the game will read it.

i edited ai last year & i had changed angles of collisions & jostling too.
    so say if the param in fifa 11 pc game play reads

example

jostling_battle_angle = 45.0

all you need to do is

jostling_battle_angle = 360.0

the code is already there, but for the cpu tricks & p+ to work the codes have to be inside the exe already for you to add it & for the exe to read it.

which is exactly why you dont see ronaldo chopping on you constantly.
    or robinho doing step over after step over against you.

the exe has no code for that aiskillmoves.big, so it just reads right past it
    as if the file isnt even there.

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
      truthfully i think you are looking into it too much.

watch a cpu vs cpu game w/ 2 teams you are a fan of so you know exactly
      how they play.

then install ea gameplay & do the same, you will see no difference.

i think your mind is playing tricks on you, thats just my opinion.
      & believe me when i say this, im hoping this in fact becomes possible.

a sense of true realism & individualism is really needed in this pc version.

& if the ball physics are in an ai file, along w/ the jostling params then its just a matter of tweaking them in that file & the game will read it.

i edited ai last year & i had changed angles of collisions & jostling too.
      so say if the param in fifa 11 pc game play reads

example

jostling_battle_angle = 45.0

all you need to do is

jostling_battle_angle = 360.0

the code is already there, but for the cpu tricks & p+ to work the codes have to be inside the exe already for you to add it & for the exe to read it.

which is exactly why you dont see ronaldo chopping on you constantly.
      or robinho doing step over after step over against you.

the exe has no code for that aiskillmoves.big, so it just reads right past it
      as if the file isnt even there.
      Lol, i didnt really understood the post completely, but you may be right about my mind playing tricks on me. though as i said, i need more testing.

Anychance you can get the exe to read those stuff. i still have hopes.

Comment

Lol, i didnt really understood the post completely, but you may be right about my mind playing tricks on me. though as i said, i need more testing.

Anychance you can get the exe to read those stuff. i still have hopes.
        no, im not editing 11 this year, maybe the random minikit here & there.

once i get my hands on the ai file, ill edit that but most likely for personal use this year.

Comment

well as cat already mentioned he believes there's no one skilled enough on any forum to modify exe so that pretty much answers your question. however if cat decides to make a gp for us, that'll be great coz he made the best gp last year which totally changed the gp of fifa 10

Comment

@supermag: do u get crashes on fifa 11 with ur no dvd exe? coz that's one bug i have that i can really do without

Comment

why not this year, i mean i am new here, so suppose you edited ai for old CG game.

Now you have new NG game which is like 10000 times better then last year.

Arent u exited to edit it alittle and make it as good as PS3/xbox.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by sj25 View Post
                @supermag: do u get crashes on fifa 11 with ur no dvd exe? coz that's one bug i have that i can really do without
                If you are talking about Manager mod crashes, yes i have that.

but other crashes resulted by this patch, no, i didnt have any crashes.

Comment

@Regularcat
                  How it is possible .We can do it ..really right?.
                  I can not believe it is easier to do this.
                  visit my site
                  FIFA-Nextgen | Thailand FIFA Soccer

Comment

yesterday I watched the cpu v cpu 7 games Glasgow Rangers v Barcelona, Rangers won 5 lost 1 and 1 draw, and seemed to play to well for my liking, with Messi almost not existent in every game.
                    after adding the patch Rangers 0 Barcelona 3, Rangers not nearly as good and Messi involved much more, so maybe the patch does change certain things, can`t say I noticed much else mind, but the outcome of the game did seem more like you would expect from Rangers v Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by Mick-S View Post
                      yesterday I watched the cpu v cpu 7 games Glasgow Rangers v Barcelona, Rangers won 5 lost 1 and 1 draw, and seemed to play to well for my liking, with Messi almost not existent in every game.
                      after adding the patch Rangers 0 Barcelona 3, Rangers not nearly as good and Messi involved much more, so maybe the patch does change certain things, can`t say I noticed much else mind, but the outcome of the game did seem more like you would expect from Rangers v Barcelona
                      do it again without the patch
                      "Erevos Transformed Gameplay Database - Revolution 11"
                      the way FIFA should be played... in Legendary

sigpic
                      GreekSuperPatch.com| YouTube| Facebook

Comment

will do some more testing tonight and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by sj25 View Post
                          using the disc i havent experienced a crash, not in kick off or manager mode.

why not this year, i mean i am new here, so suppose you edited ai for old CG game.

Now you have new NG game which is like 10000 times better then last year.

Arent u exited to edit it alittle and make it as good as PS3/xbox.

lol
                          because to me honestly not being a clone of console 11 has changed my perspective of this game.

i guess i happen to be one of the fortunate ones who gets to play both pc & console.

w/ them putting a supposed 2 years into this pc game (i think thats bs)
                          we should have been up to par w/ console.

we have been loyal forever but still get shafted in the end.
                          im just tired of the pc version always being a recycled version of another platform.

& no modding from me this year because i caught a lot of s**t from members
                          here last year.

lots of members are really selfish & never like to give back, just take.
                          ive decided to not make any mods for 11 this year after i made close to 30 last year.

i made a statement last year saying that until more members of the community decide to put in work & give something back or at least show some respect to the modders here, im out of the editing game publically.

even if that means i have some extraordinary gameplay for myself.

if you are not sure of what i am talking about, head to the fifa 10 forum & look for he world cup mode thread & start reading, you will catch my drift quite quickly.

only editing ill be doing is personal & helping darkvajo w/ his patches, whether is db or graphic work.
                          Last edited by regularcat; 18-10-2010, 06:01:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sahara View Post
                            i only see the pro passing difference...
                            btw , ur patch reduce my lag....quite good...
                            seriusly reduce lag?

Comment

yes mate, this patch influence and fix graphic lag problem on FIFA11 pc!!!

Originally posted by sahara View Post
                              i only see the pro passing difference...
                              btw , ur patch reduce my lag....quite good...

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel Gameplay View Post
                                yes mate, this patch influence and fix graphic lag problem on FIFA11 pc!!!
                                ppl have said so many things and you are only comment about the lag...?
                                "Erevos Transformed Gameplay Database - Revolution 11"
                                the way FIFA should be played... in Legendary

sigpic
                                GreekSuperPatch.com| YouTube| Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X