Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA 11 demo: Save Controller Configuration???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFA 11 demo: Save Controller Configuration???

Hi,i wonder how can i save my controller configuration for Fifa 11 (pc version).
    Every time i enter the game, alla have been reseted to default.

I also want to know, how to save it.

.:. Patchmaker of www.fifaserwis.com .:.

Comment

Use this

CProgram Files\EA Sports\FIFA 11 Demo\Game\fifasetup\fifaconfig.exe

I'm FRENKIE

sigpic

Comment

I have a similar question. I would like to have the alternative control method be my default control scheme instead of the classic. I am using SKIPBOOTFLOW, so I have to go to the settings every time I want to play. Is there any way to make the alternative control scheme default?

Comment

the demo uses temporary configuration so when you quit the game it loses it.In the full game you'll be able to save or autosave.I have to config my gamepad every time i launch the game too

Comment

Originally posted by tanagoo View Post
            the demo uses temporary configuration so when you quit the game it loses it.In the full game you'll be able to save or autosave.
            You don't say, captain obvious, lol.
            The question is, is there a way to force it to use other settings?

Comment

fifaconfig.exe in #3 post why not good?

It's work and possible save the controller configuration.
              I'm FRENKIE

sigpic

Comment

he prefers alternative configuration instead of classic but the game doesn't save this information so he has to make it manually every time.

Comment

I have a problem. My controller's "X" button doesn't work on fifa 11...(D key on the keyboard as well) Does anyone know what problem is?

Comment

can anyone tell me why my fifa 11 crashes while just 2 controllers are connected ??....no problem with 1 conrtroller and a keyboard....never faced this problems with 12,13,14....Is it the mods ??....have just installed v1.1 , 1.3 & 1.32 for 11....

Comment

Working...
                    X